District 2, Williamsport 4/5/20, Cancelled

Due to the current Health concerns, we have decided to cancel the tournament. We will try to reschedule this event for later this year. As soon as I have a new date it will be posted. I will be contacting everyone who sent in apps to see if you want me to hold your money for the rescheduled date. Take care of yourself and stay healthy.