Interested in what the biggest black bass caught and reported in 2013 or widely-supported tips for keeping bass alive through the weigh-in, and after? The MD DNR Tidal Bass Program has summarized reports from tournament directors and from anglers. Check it out at the program’s monitoring and research web site. Once on the page look for the Summary of 2013 Tournament Creel Surveys document under the Reports and Publications listings.
Sponsors & TBF Links
- District 13 Hosts National Semi-Final Event on the Chesapeake Bay October 11, 2017
- District 18 Hosts National Semi-Final Event on Columbia River October 11, 2017
- 2018 Junior World Championship (JWC) Heads Back to Popular Lake Hamilton and Hot Springs, Arkansas Under New Junior Format October 6, 2017
- District 15 Hosts National Semi-Final Event on Lake Hopatcong October 5, 2017
- District 19 Hosts National Semi-Final Event on Noxon Reservoir October 3, 2017
© 2017 PA Bass Federation.
Made with by Graphene Themes.