Tournament: Mr. Bass West
Staff: Dan Grove (TD) & Mike Pierro,
Location: Presque Isle, State Park, PA
Dates: Saturday, July 16, 2011 and Sunday, July 17, 2011
Flight Times: 6:00am – 3:00pm for both days
Headquarters: Quality Inn & Suites, Fairview, PA (click here).
# of Championship Spots: 3 angler and 3 co-angler
|1st Place||$700||50%||1st Place||$350||50%|
|2nd Place||$420||30%||2nd Place||$210||30%|
|3rd Place||$280||20%||3rd Place||$140||20%|
Ranger Bucks: 1st Place – $275
2nd Place – $125
3rd Place – $ 50
The hotel has also provided our members with a discounted rate (group #468790) and they have reserved as a block of 20 rooms. Call the hotel directly at (814) 838-7647 to make your reservations an let them know you are with the PA Bass Federation and our group # (above). By staying at this hotel you are helping the Tournament Staff significantly reduce our tournament costs.
They have ample parking for boats and outside outlets. The hotel is 7 miles from the entrance to the State park and all you do is make a right hand turn out of the parking lot and go straight (no turns).
Given the small field (10 anglers / 10 co-anglers) we are going to eliminate the pre-tournament meeting. All pairings, lunker collection, etc., will be done at the ramp on Saturday morning. Please be sure you get there in time to pair, launch and fish.
This is the second state tournament for the 2011 season and will be held on beautiful Lake Erie out of Presque Isle State Park.
1) This will be a four (4) fish limit and fish must measure 15″
2) NY and OH waters will be OFF limits
3) Boat check-in will be at the ramp
4) Flights will launch from the ramp and is idle out to the bay area
5) Contestants fishing the main lake must idle through the narrows
6) Lake Erie are Coast Guard waters so PLEASE be sure you have the necessary boat equipment
7) If there is a small craft warning or advisory issued BEFORE launch the tournament will be restricted to bay only
8) Anglers must have a valid PA fishng license with a Lake Erie stamp or Trout Stamp / Erie combo stamp
9) Anglers must beach their boats for weigh-in. DO NOT trailer your boat, otherwise, you will be disqualified
10) Anglers and Co-Anglers MUST check-in together in order to receive their weigh-in bags (no exception)
11) Tournament Staff will conduct an on water boat inspection prior to launch
12) All boat equipment must be operational (including livewells) at the time of launch
13) All navigation lights must be in and on when launching boats (no exception)
14) Ranger Bucks are available for this event and are posted above.
PLEASE NOTE , those higlight in bold have guaranteed partners. Also the order referenced is NOT THE BOAT DRAW OR PAIRINGS, but rather the order in which applications were received.
In the event the field needs to be adjusted because there are more co-anglers than anglers, the last non guaranteed boater / co-angler will be removed and entry fee refunded (if necessary). Lastly, given the number of participants from one club, it may be necessary to pair individuals from the same club.
ENTRIES AS OF JULY 4, 2011
|#||First Nam||Last Name||Club #||#||First Name||Last Name||Club #|